Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps

Raincoast+Crisps+on+Oka Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps

OK you guys, I can’t believe I’ve been holding out on you with these for over a year. For that matter I can’t believe I’ve been holding out on myself – I haven’t made a batch of these since I’m sure before W was born, out of sheer laziness. Not that they’re all that challenging. I forgot how totally dead-easy they are. Do you recognize them? Raincoast Crisps.

I love them. Like hysterical Bridget Jones love. (“I’m not sleeping with them both at once – I accidentally slept with each of them separately.” – Bridget to Shaz on Daniel Cleaver and Mark Darcy) For awhile I was so voraciously addicted that I bought a box more than a few times a week – like picking up a pack of cigarettes, only pricier. So I set about figuring out how to make them myself. The ingredient list looked an awfully lot like Boston brown bread, so I gave it a go.

Easier than pie: you stir up the dry ingredients, pour in some buttermilk, brown sugar, honey and the all-important rosemary, raisins and pecans, and bake the batter in two loaf tins until golden and firm. Freeze them – this makes it easy to slice them really thin, and then bake them again, like you would biscotti. The result is astonishingly similar, and keeping the loaves in the freezer allows you to slice and bake a batch at a time (about a half a loaf works for me) and keep the rest for another time. This recipe equals about four boxes.

None of the subsequent varieties have been able to replace the original rosemary-raisin-pecan ones for me, but I’m sure you could adapt the stir-ins to make these fig-olive or cranberry-hazelnut. My favourite accoutrements are Sylvan Star old Gouda, soft, spreadable goat cheese or mild, nutty Oka, which I have in my fridge but was actually afraid to unwrap, lest I polish the whole thing off myself. Don’t think it won’t happen. So today I’ve been practicing safe snacks and eating them straight-up.

Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps

Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps

2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup flax seed, ground
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary

Preheat oven to 350° F.

In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the buttermilk, brown sugar and honey and stir a few strokes. Add the raisins, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, flax seed and rosemary and stir just until blended.

Pour the batter into two 8”x4” loaf pans that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for about 35 minutes, until golden and springy to the touch. Remove from the pans and cool on a wire rack.

The cooler the bread, the easier it is to slice really thin. You can leave it until the next day or pop it in the freezer. Slice the loaves as thin as you can and place the slices in a single layer on an ungreased cookie sheet. (I like to slice and bake one loaf and pop the other in the freezer for another day.) Reduce the oven heat to 300° F and bake them for about 15 minutes, then flip them over and bake for another 10 minutes, until crisp and deep golden. Try not to eat them all at once.

Makes about 8 dozen crackers.

Per cracker: 30 calories, 0.8 g total fat (0.1 g saturated fat, 0.4 g monounsaturated fat, 0.3 g polyunsaturated fat), 0.7 g protein, 5.3 g carbohydrate, 0.2 mg cholesterol, 0.3 g fiber. 23% calories from fat.

[print_link]

pixel Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps
button print gry20 Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps

January 27 2009 09:44 pm | appetizers and snacks

175 Responses to “Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps”

1. Manon from Ontario on 28 Jan 2009 at 4:28 am #

Julie, they look good. How do you figure out the calories and all for a recipe?
    That is part of my problem, I don’t always know how much calories my recipes are!
    I should be shipping the package out today.
    Thanks,
    MFO

2. supersu on 28 Jan 2009 at 5:37 am #

yum yum

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these crackers too!

i laughed out loud when you stated that they are ‘more expensive’ than cigarettes….(smoking is the ONLY bad habit i have kicked) :(

take care
    su :)

3. Luann on 28 Jan 2009 at 5:42 am #

YUM!!

4. ladyloo on 28 Jan 2009 at 6:23 am #

You can MAKE these things?!! Oh, what have you done to me?!

5. Barb on 28 Jan 2009 at 6:50 am #

These not only look like a great cracker – they also look like a great slice of bread. Do you ever eat it fresh, not toasted?

6. Erica B. on 28 Jan 2009 at 6:58 am #

omg Raincoast Crisps are addictive love them with Oka or with a Chevre spread I get from Planet Organic, or plain heh… boxes don’t last long around here either.

*Ack* Josh is getting in to the peanut butter.

Thanks for the recipe! :)

7. JulieVR on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:04 am #

I haven’t eaten it fresh – to be honest it’s very dense and not as appealing as you’d think. But give it a try! Then thinly slice and toast the rest!

8. Evelyn on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:10 am #

As well as trying to eat better, but I’ve been trying to eat cheaper and Rain Coast crisps don’t fit in the budget (and are gobbled by kids without true appreciation of their specialness).

These bring back lovely memories of picnics in the OK valley, paired with soft cheeses, dates and wine. MMmm…I have to try to make these now.

9. Fiona on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:17 am #

Ahhh, no way! I’m sending the link to my mom. My parents are obsessive Raincoast Crisp consumers (sometimes Rain”toast” Crisps after a glass or two of wine). She’ll love this.

They’re really good with a sharp smoked cheddar.

10. Anita on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:24 am #

Woohoo!! I can’t wait to try out this recipe. It will be so nice to replicate those delicious Raincoast crisps at home.

11. JoJo on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:39 am #

Sorry – unrelated to Raincoast Crisps, but relating to something else which is also tasty: Regarding the search for Canton Beans: I get them at Sobey’s (Red Deer). They are not in the bags, but in glass jars, 4 inches high and fairly squat. The label, which covers most of the jar, is gold and brown and tan. The misleading part is the word “Brunch” in quite large script, but if you look in the upper left corner of that word, you will see Canton.

12. Lana on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:57 am #

OH Happy Day! My story is that when I flew out to see Rachael in April 07, I brought a block of 6 year old cheddar cheese and after she and Scott picked me up at the airport, we had the cheese with Raincoast Crisps and Yard Dog wine.
    About 6 months later, my fav store in Ottawa started selling them and I started to treat myself once every month or so.
    And now I can MAKE them??
    I always liked you, Julie…

13. Hanna on 28 Jan 2009 at 9:29 am #

Love it! I LOVE these as well….I think EVERYONE loves these. I am definitly going to try making these!
    Thanks!

14. Dana on 28 Jan 2009 at 10:22 am #

You sly dog! At over $6 a box, you’ve saved yourself a lot of money each week. Nice!

15. gwendolyn on 28 Jan 2009 at 11:01 am #

Aha! This is going to my must-make-soon file. I brought a package of raincoast crips and a wedge of double-cream brie (I have no shame, apparently) to a little event with some girlfriends. It’s not hyperbole to say the entire box of crackers and cheese were gone within 10 minutes. We didn’t even let it get past the kitchen counter….

16. pauline on 28 Jan 2009 at 11:57 am #

You have hit the jackpot with these Julie. You know I love my wine well I love those crakers too. Love it love love it.

17. Colleen on 28 Jan 2009 at 12:05 pm #

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
    I LOVE those things! THANK YOU!!!!! (from the bottom of my wallet!)

18. Manon from Ontario on 28 Jan 2009 at 3:51 pm #

Just to let you know I just mailed you a packadge of “samples”, maple syrup, maple sugar, maple butter, spiced apple rings and apple butter. You should receive it in two days. It’s in a hp ink cartridge box so don’t be surprised. I taped an enveloppe with the cheque on the box for your cookbooks.

Pls let me know asap when you receive the package.

Bon appetit ;)

MFO

19. piccola on 28 Jan 2009 at 6:36 pm #

Those are my fave thing to spread hummus on. You’re such an enabler, Julie. :)

20. JJ on 28 Jan 2009 at 6:52 pm #

GENIUS, absolute GENIUS! Julie, you’re the best.
    One question, how do you get them sliced to perfectly thin? Any tips you’d like to share?

21. mk on 28 Jan 2009 at 7:12 pm #

your recipes make me want to bake and cook as soon as i see them…thank god for bookmarks.

now, if i’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to chunk in things, can i make these sans add-ins?

thanks, julie!

22. JulieVR on 28 Jan 2009 at 7:28 pm #

Freeze the loaves and slice them with a serrated knife. Seriously, that’s it. It’s easier than it sounds!

And sure, you can make them without the add-ins!

23. DJ on 28 Jan 2009 at 8:24 pm #

These are awesome! These are the ones from your “Grazing” cookbook right? I LOVE that cookbook of yours Julie, why don’t you give it a plug here?

24. Heather on 28 Jan 2009 at 9:33 pm #

This looks fabulous. But, for those who either don’t have the time or the ambition to make these, here’s a tip: You can buy a huge plastic tub of these (in three flavours) at Costco. They’re Kirkland (Costco brand), and taste every bit as good as Raincoast, but are way cheaper. They’re deadly with Costco’s jalapeno artichoke dip.

25. JulieVR on 28 Jan 2009 at 10:47 pm #

Thanks DJ – you just did!

26. Nancy G on 29 Jan 2009 at 4:21 am #

A RE-RELEASE OF GRAZING with pictures?!!! I am so excited. It is my favourite go to book of all time so do let us know when that hits the shelves.
    Love the raincoast crisps I have made these many times –I’ve actually never had the store bought kind –I’m sticking with these :)
    Love the red boots!

27. Vivian on 29 Jan 2009 at 9:21 am #

I knew there was something awfully familiar with the wee crisps in the photo but it didn’t ‘click’ until I read “Raincoast” and then it all came together. My friends from Vancouver used to send me a precious box of these each Christmas. They were a treasure! I often wondered how they got them soo-o thin. My GST report may have to get shoved aside today, as I intend to try the recipe stat! Thanks for sharing.

28. Pierre Lamielle on 29 Jan 2009 at 3:27 pm #

This recipe is awesome!
    It seems like a revelation when you discover that things you only thought you could buy actually have a recipe. Even more impressive is the fact that you cracked the code.

29. SandyH on 29 Jan 2009 at 8:06 pm #

Just had to try these and they are AWESOME! I can’t stop eating them! Great dunked in coffee too. Had a bit of trouble slicing them really thin because I didn’t let them freeze long enough, so my dentist may not be too impressed. The next batch will be even better. Great work Julie! We get a kick out of hearing you do the traffic on CBC too! Multi-talented…

30. Charlene on 06 Feb 2009 at 12:13 pm #

I’ve always wanted to try these, but the “let’s shove nuts into EVERYTHING possible because we get off denying tasty food to people with allergies!!!” madness has naturally meant I couldn’t.

I can make these without nuts. Thanks!

31. linda on 21 Feb 2009 at 2:17 pm #

Substitute dried cranberries for raisins, and hazelnuts for pecans, and leave out the rosemary and you will have their cranberry variety.

32. L. on 08 Mar 2009 at 3:15 pm #

Actually, in some provinces, Raincoast crisps are cheaper than cigarettes. And in all provinces they are definately better for you. I think I’ll switch from smoking to eating these.

33. Brooke on 08 Apr 2009 at 5:07 am #

I think I might love you! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.

34. Monique on 08 Apr 2009 at 7:46 am #

Thank you so much! These look great and I am happy I found your blog!

35. Monique on 08 Apr 2009 at 4:52 pm #

I just found your blog today..made these tonight after dinner and work..and I love them! I didn’t have buttermilk so used milk w/ vinegar.I will have buttermilk next time..They are keepers!

36. Lena on 21 Apr 2009 at 10:28 pm #

These are so good! I also enjoyed the bread before the second baking. I pretty much ate almost all the crackers within an hour of them cooling off. Thanks for the great recipe!!

37. S on 06 May 2009 at 9:56 pm #

What kind of flour do you use? Would whole wheat work?
    From a student on a budget, huge thank you!!

38. michaela on 25 May 2009 at 10:01 am #

i tried your recipe and made some changes to make it my own. thank you for sharing these delicious treats! i sent the link over to my mom so she could try them as well. i took a few pictures.

39. Jo on 26 May 2009 at 6:10 pm #

I bought the Raincoast Crisps at a grocery store in Sonoma County, California, the other day and served them to company with the artichoke/jalapeno dip from Costco. They were so good and I asked my daughter if she knew how I could make them. She just got back to me with your website and this recipe was featured, front and center! Someone on your website actually said to use them with the Costco artichoke dip, so I am ahead of the game!I am very anxious to try these. My husband said he wants to “help” make them, so it will be a joint effort! Thanks for the recipe. Jo

40. As often as I should | Delicious Cooking Recipes on 29 May 2009 at 4:21 pm #

[...] I came crossways a instruction for Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps, my prototypal intellection was “yum!” as it is no info that I am famous to snack today [...]

41. Magda on 29 May 2009 at 9:00 pm #

So being a geeky researcher, I needed to know, can I make Raincoast Crisps myself? And so I found your website. The originals would get stuck in my throat everytime I thought about the price ($8). My motto in life is: “if they can do it, so can I”. I found your website and made to date 4 batches. SO EASY! I distributed them among my neighbors, and a girl from Vancouver (visiting Alberta) said they were actually better than the originals.
    THANK YOU!

42. Wine and Cheese | dinner with Julie on 19 Jun 2009 at 7:57 pm #

[...] it did remind me that I can make the rosemary-pecan kind my very own self, and I do believe I will whip up a batch for tomorrow [...]

43. Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin | dinner with Julie on 21 Jun 2009 at 9:43 pm #

[...] florescent orange spots. I realized that I hadn’t actually sliced and baked the Raincoast Crisps I had made (you bake them as loaves first, which were still in the freezer) and everyone was [...]

44. Andrea on 22 Jun 2009 at 4:27 pm #

So funny! My mom sent me the exact same recipe in November of last year, and for some reason I keep putting off making them. Will make them this weekend (I love them with Brie…I know this because my ACTUALLY makes them all the time).

45. poonam on 10 Jul 2009 at 9:37 am #

They are the best…..liked them so much and everyone who eats them…..THANKS SO SO MUCH….

46. Deb from Sidney BC on 25 Jul 2009 at 1:49 pm #

This recipe is the best! and I’ve been dying to make them, but couldn’t figure it out. I used three smaller bread pans rather than two and put one loaf in the fridge overnight (the others I froze), and used a sharp knife, no problem cutting thin, maybe because they are smaller. But friends from Vernon who gave me the recipe said she uses an electric knife (good luck finding one).

47. As often as I should | kuchnia.wpblog.pl on 28 Jul 2009 at 3:02 am #

[...] I came across a recipe for Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps, my first thought was “yum!” as it is no secret that I am known to snack now and again. [...]

48. jaden on 28 Jul 2009 at 7:12 pm #

That looks fantastic! I’ve never made crisps before, using rosemary is a great flavor combo with pecans.

49. Melissa on 11 Aug 2009 at 5:07 am #

I discovered this recipe yesterday. I made a batch last night and brought some in to the office today – I’ve made my co-workers very happy!

I love RCCs, but only when someone else buys them. Now I can have them on hand whenever I want. Thank you so much for this, Julie. They’re just wonderful.

50. wing’s (mostly) food blog » Blog Archive » rosemary raisin pecan crisps on 27 Aug 2009 at 12:51 am #

[...] rosemary raisin pecan crisps from dinner with julie [...]

51. Virginia on 12 Sep 2009 at 6:23 am #

Since your blog is very new to me and now quite addictive, I was intrigued by “raincoast crisps” which I’d never heard of. I’m from the U.S. heartland, Missouri. I make a load of biscotti for friends at Christmas……..this year they’ll be getting these amazing crisps! Thank you sooooooo much!

52. Sarah G on 05 Oct 2009 at 5:27 pm #

I made these today and they tasted too ‘salty’. But I am thinking it is too much baking soda. Any comment on this?

53. JulieVR on 05 Oct 2009 at 10:37 pm #

Hmm… looking back it does seem like a lot of salt – I’d cut it in half. But the soda would add a sort of metallic taste, is that what you’re getting?

54. Sarah G on 16 Oct 2009 at 6:18 pm #

No, I can’t say it is metallic. Definitely salty. I did notice the same flavour in Lesley Stowe’s newest flavour – can’t remember which it was.

55. Sarah G on 17 Nov 2009 at 9:02 am #

Hi Julie,
    Just wanted to share an adaptation of your recipe that I made yesterday. I have adjusted baking soda and salt.

56. Erika on 28 Nov 2009 at 6:17 pm #

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing! Does anyone know how long they will keep once made into crisps? I would like to make some and send them to my friend, but I’m afraid they may be stale by the time they get to her in the mail. I should probably just test that myself, but I can’t seem to keep them around for more than a day or two, they keep disappearing….

57. Boeuf Bourguignon (as part of a Julie & Julia Potluck) | dinner with Julie on 07 Dec 2009 at 10:07 am #

[...] rewind, after homemade Raincoast Crisps and French cheese (mimolette and triple crème) our first course came courtesy of Gwendolyn of [...]

58. The Discovery Box | dinner with Julie on 12 Dec 2009 at 8:06 am #

[...] some homemade Raincoast Crisps, and you have yourself a [...]

59. Lynn on 12 Dec 2009 at 11:58 am #

Julie thanks so much you have made my life complete and being diabetic it is a great treat for me.

60. jen_neh on 18 Dec 2009 at 10:39 pm #

You made my Christmas! These are additively tasty!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

61. Sandra on 23 Dec 2009 at 5:41 pm #

I had Rain Crisps at a friend’s house and loved them instantly, so my next visit to Whole Paycheck (Foods), I bought a package. Since we don’t have a Whole Foods nearby, I googled where to buy them and came across your recipe……, thank you, thank you, thank you…., they taste absloutely delicious!!! You nailed this recipe!!
    Sandra

62. Mary Ann on 30 Dec 2009 at 10:09 am #

To make these more festive, I substituted half the raisins for dried cranberries and used hulled (green) pumpkin seeds. Delicious- tastes exactly like the very expensive original! These will be served alongside your flaxseed wafers (from Grazing) with various cheeses and spreads on New Year`s Eve. Santé!

63. Anonymous on 03 Jan 2010 at 4:49 pm #

You’re amazing! Thank you so much!

64. Double Lemon Pound Cake | dinner with Julie on 25 Jan 2010 at 10:54 pm #

[...] One Year Ago: Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps [...]

65. Erica B. on 30 Jan 2010 at 4:29 pm #

One year later and I finally made these. I’m going to a chocolate party so I changed them up a little. Added cacao nibs in place of the pecans and omitted the flax and rosemary (because it turned out I didn’t have any)and WOW! I’ll be making these again for sure!

66. Libby on 31 Jan 2010 at 12:11 pm #

I made these a couple of weeks ago and they turned out great! I baked the loaves in half-pint and wide-mouth-pint canning jars so that the slices would come out round. The only changes I made were I mixed the ground flax with the buttermilk before mixing in the batter and I added 1/4 c poppy seeds instead of the pumpkin seeds. What a treat, thanks for the recipe!

67. MJP on 01 Mar 2010 at 10:00 pm #

A friend brought me back a box of these from the Vancouver Olympic Games and they were great. I ate the whole box. Your ingredients are the exact same as on the box so I’m anxious to try it! Thanks!

68. Corinne on 31 Mar 2010 at 3:02 pm #

I can’t wait to try this recipe – Raincoast Crisps and Boursin are my “don’t have time to cook” go to party snack.

69. Karen on 16 Apr 2010 at 1:23 pm #

Julie, I finally made these last night. Lemme tell ya – they’re amazing. Thanks so much for sharing these with us. Actually thanks for all that you share with us – you inspire us all. Much appreciated.
    (Now I must go buy some really good cheese)
    Heaven!

70. How Much Do We Love… » Blog Archive » HMDWL 124 on 10 Jun 2010 at 9:32 pm #

[...] Try making your own Raincoast Crisps with this recipe! [...]

71. home-made raincoast crisps « all i really need on 01 Jul 2010 at 9:22 pm #

[...] is doing alot of the things I hope to do more of.  Well, it’s also actually thanks to this blog, which was sent to me by Karen, so I feel credit is due both [...]

72. Donna on 15 Jul 2010 at 11:52 am #

We fell in love with Raincoast Crisps when we traveled in Canada. They are pricey and it’s great to be able to make them whenever at enormous savings. Thanks for posting the recipe they are great! However I can’t seem to keep the crispiness past the first day. Any suggestions? Thanks.

73. Kelly on 30 Aug 2010 at 8:51 am #

THANK YOU!

I tasted the commercial version of these crisps, by Lesley Stowe, while I had traveled North hundreds of miles. I was so in love with these that I ordered some from the store, but got on line to see where else I could snag some. I found your recipe, used my own Spice Island Rosemary plant and Red Flame raisins and created chips I found even more delicious! I’ve altered the recipe to create my own Cranberry Almond version, also more delish. I am so grateful for your generosity in sharing your recipe. You totally rock, girl! P.S.: Also love everything else you’ve shared.

Kelly

74. mmac on 16 Nov 2010 at 8:23 am #

Hi Julie. Thanks for posting this recipe. I dream about eating these all the time. I am wondering how to keep the crisps fresh for days after they are cooked. Will just plain plastic work?

75. sam on 29 Nov 2010 at 10:28 pm #

I had seen this recipe in the Whitewater cookbook and have been making them for awhile…try mixing tarragon and garlic into cream cheese…so delicious. I prefer them with dried cranberries instead of raisins.

76. Hum on 16 Dec 2010 at 1:59 pm #

I made these and they came out perfect, just perfect. The whole house smelled like raincoast christmas. I couldn’t even tell the difference in the look, smell, texture or taste. I made a holiday version with cranberry, chestnut, caramalized ginger, and ‘festive spices’ and it was magical.
    Tips would include folding instead of mixing and a little extra brown sugar to get those crispy little holes…and I had to cook the original loaf for an hour instead of 35 minutes…not sure what happened with that. I tipped them to the side and sliced the semi frozen loaf using a large non serrated knife.
    Thank you ever so much. This has changed my life.

77. SMITH BITES on 16 Dec 2010 at 4:21 pm #

YOU are my brand spankin’ new BFF!!!!!!! I discovered these about a month ago, picked up 4 boxes and actually paid for and took them home. My next trip back to the store revealed how much these little gems cost – CHOKE!!! So I purchase one more box to bring home to see if I could figure out a recipe. But now I don’t have too!!!! THANK YOU!!! signed, ‘Addicted in Indy’

78. mrsblocko on 17 Dec 2010 at 9:36 am #

A quick question, is Ground Flax the same as Flax meal? I’ve never used flax seed before and don’t want to accidently buy the wrong thing. Thanks!

79. JulieVR on 17 Dec 2010 at 10:08 am #

Yep! either or.

80. Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps « the simple (allrecipes) cook on 22 Dec 2010 at 2:58 pm #

[...] I came across this recipe basically for crisps/crackers with all sorts of delectable nuts, seeds and dried fruit (sesame, [...]

81. Cynthia on 15 Jan 2011 at 11:26 pm #

This is my favorite thing to get at… Trader Joe’s. Yes they are using your recipe!!! : ) I’m so happy I found it online.

82. Heather on 20 Jan 2011 at 3:52 pm #

The Raincoast Crisps recipe works wonderfully for those of us who are gluten-free. I buy a brand of mixed gluten free flours called Celimix (Bread Mix) and use the same proportion for flour as in the recipe. They’re fabulous too!

83. elia@feedyoursister on 23 Jan 2011 at 11:01 am #

Julie, I love the Raincoast Crips, they are totally addicting, so thank you for posting this recipe so that I can make them all the time!! Mine are cooling off in the freezer, I can’t wait to slice, bake, and eat them!! I’ll be posting your recipe on my blog soon!! Thanks!

84. elia@feedyoursister on 23 Jan 2011 at 7:41 pm #

My crisps came out much thicker than yours look…I used a serrated knife, but still couldn’t get them to be thin. Any suggestions????

85. JulieVR on 23 Jan 2011 at 7:46 pm #

Freezing them – partially or fully – will help you slice them nice and thin! keep that serrated knife!

86. Erin on 26 Jan 2011 at 5:39 pm #

Thank you thank you thank you! I love these, but cannot justify buying them. I cannot wait to try this recipe.

87. The Members Lounge » Blog Archive » Christmas Potpourri for $300 on 01 Feb 2011 at 9:12 am #

[...] Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps. I shouldn’t, because this is the exact kind of thing I demolish with complete abandon. What a heck, it’s the holidays! [...]

88. Crispy Toasts | Everything But The… on 02 Feb 2011 at 3:21 pm #

[...] a bit of work, the results are honestly so close to the original I’m never going back. The recipe I used called for pecans, rosemary, raisins and sesame seeds and truly mimicked the real [...]

89. Korena in the Kitchen on 19 Feb 2011 at 12:35 am #

[...] Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps (no refined sugar!) Original recipe from Dinner with Julie can be found here. [...]

90. Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps « Korena in the Kitchen on 19 Feb 2011 at 12:56 pm #

[...] Original recipe from Dinner with Julie can be found here. [...]

91. Debra on 25 Feb 2011 at 7:28 am #

Like everyone, I love these, too. Since I live in Belize where they’re not available, I am saved from temptation except when I go to Canada each year. Would love to make them, and everything is available here except for the flax seed. Is there anything that could substitute?

92. Cookiemaker on 25 Feb 2011 at 10:30 am #

CHOWhound just linked to your wonderful recipe, so word is out EVERYWHERE in the foodie blogosphere about this code you cracked. That’s what I call useful detective work. Forever indebted to you. Many thanks.

93. Karen on 25 Mar 2011 at 3:37 pm #

Thanks so much, I made them as written & they are delightful. Having never tried the original I can’t imagine that something sitting on the store shelf could be better, going to try fig & kalamata olive next….what a great basic recipe..kudos Julie

94. Karen on 03 Apr 2011 at 7:26 am #

Whole Foods sampled these with mascarpone cheese a month ago – I knew I had found a possible new food obsession. Still at $7.99 I couldn’t buy them; price was obscene. Same day – saw them for a dollar less at 2 local supermarkets, and I was hooked. 4 packages in a month. Thanks for the recipe, you saved me at least $200.

95. Karen on 03 Apr 2011 at 7:31 am #

I did notice one difference. The commercial brand have a sheeny glaze on them. Do you think that’s egg white brushed on?

96. JulieVR on 03 Apr 2011 at 10:59 am #

Karen – could be! that would likely do the trick!

97. Mrsblocko on 07 Apr 2011 at 11:07 am #

I can’t believe how these taste just like the real thing! (I wrote about making them here.) Thank you for sharing the recipe and fueling my cracker addiction!

98. Homemade Rosemary Raisin Crisps « on 14 Apr 2011 at 1:42 am #

[...] guided by (one of) my New Years’ Resolutions {more on that some other time…}, I found a recipe and decided to make them myself.  Ironically, this hasn’t been on my list of “Things to cook [...]

99. Carolyn on 25 Apr 2011 at 1:07 pm #

These are amazing and I’ve passed the link on to many others already. Karen, have you tried the fig & kalamata olive version yet? If so, please share your version. Love, love, love these crackers as much as cookies! My poor rosemary plant won’t know what’s hit it with all the pruning it’s getting. Thank you!

100. fig & olive crisps on 25 Apr 2011 at 3:47 pm #

[...] Adapted from: http://dinnerwithjulie.com [...]

101. Sandra on 16 May 2011 at 8:14 am #

So fantastic…can not stop eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102. Anne Jisca's Healthy Pursuits » Whole Wheat Crisps on 18 May 2011 at 8:57 am #

[...] far the easiest cracker recipe I have tried, yet taste wonderful! The original recipe I followed is here, below is my slight adaptation to it. Because, as my husband would tell you, I just can’t [...]

103. Whole Wheat Crisps « Anne Jisca's Healthy Pursuits on 03 Jun 2011 at 10:33 pm #

104. Meghan on 20 Jun 2011 at 9:43 am #

These were so easy to make and my family loved them … they tasted just as good as the real thing (without forking out $6.99). As always Julie, your recipe was great and I will use it again and again!

105. Three Months of Homemade Bread for Alex: Part III « Bottom-Up Food on 25 Jul 2011 at 8:04 pm #

[...] crisp crackers using this Dinner with Julie recipe. I loved these, but others weren’t as fond. I like the main batter quite a lot, and baking [...]

106. carol on 07 Aug 2011 at 6:05 pm #

I will be so happy when they open in Ft. Collins Colorado
    Really enjot their food–my favorite is the Pecan raisin crisps!!!!!!!!

107. carol on 07 Aug 2011 at 6:05 pm #

do you know when they will open

108. Christoph Michels on 18 Aug 2011 at 8:34 am #

Hi Julie,

thank you for the crisp-recipe!

Greatings from Bavaria /Germany.

Christoph

109. Tara S on 21 Sep 2011 at 6:27 pm #

I’m on my second batch of these now. So awesome and cheap! Thank you Julie!

110. Mark G on 09 Oct 2011 at 6:40 pm #

These were an absolute favorite when I lived in New York but the price kept rising. Now that I live on the west coast I figured I’d never again have them. Stumbled onto your recipe (yep, a bit late to the party) and was overjoyed. Superb. My sister-in-law favored the health crisps. Any thoughts on trying to imitate those as well?

111. Meimei on 20 Oct 2011 at 8:28 am #

These are amazing, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can’t decide what I like better the bread or the crisps.

112. A Happy Anniversary and Some Maple Fruit and Nut Crisps « Bob Vivant on 27 Oct 2011 at 5:26 pm #

[...] Adapted from Tara at Seven Spoons and Julie. [...]

113. Delicious Homemade Cranberry Hazelnut Crisps | Lil Duckie Arts on 04 Nov 2011 at 3:51 pm #

[...] Source: adapted from Dinner with Julie [...]

114. Anitra Hamper on 12 Nov 2011 at 4:18 am #

Nice site you have here ill be sure to bookmark and visit often.

115. snack time! « fashionfoodfeminism on 15 Nov 2011 at 1:46 pm #

[...] and if you were interested in making your own raisin rosemary crisps i found this tutorial : DIY raisin rosemary crisps [...]

116. Jill on 16 Nov 2011 at 8:53 pm #

I am so glad you did this recipe….After reading the side of the box of Trader Joe’s Raisin Rosemary Crisps I thought I would try to experiment on my own…and now I don’t have to. …(@ $3.99/box, even that seemed steep to me. Guess I’m just dutch cheap and so glad to see your recipe. I’m planning on making these for my appetizers on Thanksgiving next week. Tremendous!

117. Jesseline on 09 Jan 2012 at 8:13 am #

I tasted Raincoast Crisps for the first time during the holidays and was immediately smitten. I bought a box, and made this recipe, then had a few people come over to do a blind taste test. The overall reaction was amazement on how similar they tasted, with comments that mine tasted “fresher”. I think I won hands down with your recipe, and I much prefer them over the boxed ones. A definite keeper for years to come!

118. Rachel on 25 Jan 2012 at 1:45 pm #

It is good as a quick bread after first bake. So Now I bake 2 batches of them at once and eat one of the batch as fresh bread.

119. Figs and Olives « zookling on 11 Feb 2012 at 12:45 pm #

[...] I had a moment of temporary insanity on a lunch break the other week.  I stopped into the grocery store for some fruit and purchased these crackers.  I can’t even tell you how much I paid for them. It was inappropriate.  Only it turns out that they were so good I needed more. But I could not bring myself to buy another package. Moving from temporary to repeated insanity is something I just can’t get behind.  And so began the internet search.  It didn’t take me long to come up with this recipe. [...]

120. David Marks on 18 Mar 2012 at 9:08 am #

I was in Trader Joe’s a couple of weeks ago and they were handing out samples of those RainForest crackers with a dab of stilton cheese. It was so good, I immediately picked up some stilton. But when I saw $4 price for a five ounce box of crackers, I deferred. But at home with the stilton, I still had a hankering for the hors· d’oeuvre. I did an on-line search and found this blog and this recipe (enjoyed the movie, Julia and Julia, by the way!). Finally made the crisps. Substituted 1/4 cup rye flour for a quarter cup of the white flour. Used roasted salted sunflower seeds instead of sesame seeds. Used a whole package of Trader Joe’s Rosemary Pecans and Cranberries (.5 oz, 141 g., about 1 and a third cup). That sufficed for my pecans. I omitted the flax. Used about a tablespoon dried rosemary broken up in mortar.

Incredible, outstanding result. THANK YOU!

121. Crispy Amazingness! « Sweet Leaf on 30 Apr 2012 at 6:03 am #

[...] This post is especially for my mother-in-law, and of course anyone else with a love of Raincoast Crisps. We were visiting my in-laws over Easter, and my mother-in-law had a box of these crisps. They are super crunchy, full of yummy nuts, seeds and dried fruits, with a touch of sweetness making them the perfect base for enjoying cheese, hummus, and any other savoury topping. But they are really expensive. Don’t get me wrong, they are all natural and totally worth it, but for those of us who can eat a whole box in one sitting, it can be a pricey habit. I looked at the ingredients on the box, and since they are all natural I recognized, and had on hand, pretty much all the ingredients. And being a baker, I also recognized by the look and consistency of the crackers, that they must be double baked like biscotti. And being resourceful, I headed to the internet to search for a recipe. I found a recipe on a blog and set about making some of these crisps for myself. You can find the original recipe here: Dinner with Julie. [...]

122. Sugar Friday: Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps | Must Eat Now on 22 Jun 2012 at 3:56 am #

[...] talking about. And if you haven’t tried them yet, well, you’ll fall in love with these Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps and will be ruined for any other kind. While the store-bought brand is expensive, these [...]

123. Lena on 02 Aug 2012 at 9:19 am #

Ok, I have made these crispies today. They turned out pretty good for the first time. I made some substitutions though, I used copped dry figs instead of raisins and sliced almonds insted of pecans.
    I ended up baking one loaf in 4×12 pan at 350 degrees for about 50 min (it was still slightly undercooked in the middle when I sliced it), then I kept in the frige overnight. In the morning, I sliced them up using electric food slicer (very easy), but because it was slightly undercooked I had to be careful cuz some slices would fold and break in half as they came out of the slicer. Next time I will try freezing it first.
    I ended up with about 80 slices. I tried to bake them at 300 degrees per recipe, but they were still sort of soft. So baked them at 350 for 10-15 min on each side and they were just right.
    They turned out a bit sweet for me, I will try less sugar next time, however they must be very good since I get a slice every time I go to kitchen. Thank you very much for the recipe.

124. Cracker Hacker | FruitPunchington on 05 Sep 2012 at 7:43 pm #

[...] Adapted from Chowhound and Dinner with Julie [...]

125. Rosemary Raisin Crisps, plus a couple math recipephanies | Recipephany on 15 Sep 2012 at 3:45 pm #

[...] engineer a recipephany for a similar cracker called Lesley Stowe’s Raincoast Crisps. Her blog, “Dinner with Julie,” shows how it is twice baked, like biscotti, but easier. You stir up tiny eggless quick breads, bake [...]

126. Whole Wheat Crackers « Anne Jisca's Healthy Pursuits on 21 Sep 2012 at 6:22 am #

127. Doug on 22 Sep 2012 at 7:17 pm #

Tried the recipe – Fabulous!
    Here’s my variation: in addition to all of the other ingredients add 1/4 Cup Millet, and 1/2 Cup Sunflower seeds, and Whole Flax seed without grinding. Sometimes I use 50/50 wheat and white flour. Bake in 4 mini loaf pans each 5.75″ x 3.3″ x 1.875″
    P.S. How about the Fig and Kalamata Olive version?

128. Anonymous on 30 Sep 2012 at 1:49 pm #

I love love love these cookies!!!

129. Shoshana Bernie on 17 Oct 2012 at 11:55 pm #

I like the raincoats kind. but I love the open nature kind better there from Safeways deli area called rosemary raisin crisp. So I changed the ingredients a little. And they turned out fantastic. I’m so excited. I used millet,brown flax seed(not ground ) dried rosemary and sugar inside of honey. They turn out so yummy

130. Anna on 31 Oct 2012 at 10:10 am #

These are SO delicious! I’ve been buying my mom Raincoat Crisps for years, but she knows how expensive they are, so she rations herself (even though I ask her not to!!)

I was able to make her these, and now she enjoys them guilt free knowing they are homemade. We make a big batch in mini-loaves and freeze them, taking out a loaf or two to bake up whenever we’re running low in our cracker bin. Thank you!!!

131. Diane Brody on 05 Nov 2012 at 9:27 am #

Brilliant reverse engineering for a fabulous cracker! I have taken the liberty of sharing it on my blog, recipephany.com, giving appropriate credit, I hope, and a link. I call them Trader Faux Rosemary Raisin Crisps, but I think they are actually tastier than the original, and a bit heartier. I had a problem with raisins dropping the the bottom, and am not sure why that happened. A friend suggested using currants. Thanks so much for a superb recipe! Love your blog.

132. JulieVR on 06 Nov 2012 at 7:57 am #

So glad you like it!!

133. Carmen on 19 Nov 2012 at 1:19 pm #

Is it possible to make these gluten free – with perhaps Gluten free all purpose flour and Xantham gum?

They are absolutely great so now want to make them for my glutarded friends.

134. Laurie on 05 Dec 2012 at 10:29 pm #

Would an electric knife work to cut the frozen loaf into slices?

I enjoy you on CBC Julie, you always brighten my morning!

135. Susan on 17 Feb 2013 at 7:19 pm #

I read all the comments and questions, but didn’t see an answer to a question asked twice. How long will they keep, and how should they be stored?

136. Julie on 17 Feb 2013 at 9:41 pm #

Susan – sorry if I missed that one – if they are nice and crisp and dry, they will keep indefinitely in an airtight container. Hope this helps!

137. grace on 18 Mar 2013 at 2:29 pm #

I too love those Rainforest Crisps, and I made this recipe to great appreciation. My gals were astounded that this recipe freely exists online. My only note is that it took 55 mins for the initial baking (I’ve calibrated my oven) even in mini loaf pans. The second baking time is accurate although it’s possible to burn these if sliced too thin. You have my eternal thanks for this recipe!

138. Gourmet crackers recipe - Chatelaine on 05 Apr 2013 at 2:00 am #

[...] blogger Dinner with Julie has the developed a recipe that replicates the store-bought variety of these coveted crackers to a [...]

139. Kristy on 20 Apr 2013 at 4:58 pm #

These are a dead ringer for Rainforest crisps. Thank you so much for the recipe.

140. Homemade Fruit & Nut Crisps | on 29 Apr 2013 at 3:15 pm #

[...] recipe by Dinner With Julie. Makes about 8 dozen [...]

141. Nilda on 30 Apr 2013 at 2:25 pm #

I absolutely love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself?

Please reply back as I’m planning to create my own personal website and would like to find out where you got this from
    or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!

142. Raincoast Crisps | Wealth of Health on 01 Jun 2013 at 4:36 pm #

[...] Source: Dinner with Julie [...]

143. Twila on 05 Jun 2013 at 10:38 pm #

These are so easy to make and sooooooo gooood. I am going to make more but I’m going to try different ingrdients. Maybe chopped dried apricots or other dried fruits. Something tasty and healthy

144. Min on 07 Jun 2013 at 10:29 pm #

Thanks for the fantastic recipe, it is a game changer! I made a few vegan-friendly modifications, and it turned out wonderfully.

145. Lisa on 14 Jul 2013 at 8:04 am #

These are amazingly good! I made them with white whole wheat flour and let the batter stand overnight in the refrigerator. I swapped sunflower seeds for the flax seeds (as I didn’t have any). The fresh rosemary is awesome.

The first baked slices are just as good as the cracker version, too; both are so incredibly easy to make. Thanks for sharing this.

146. As Local As It Gets & Cracker Crazy | SemiBlonde on 18 Aug 2013 at 11:06 am #

[…] great cheese so I did another search for a homemade version.  The first one I came across was from Dinner With Julie – it looked easy and delicious so I decided to give it a try. After mixing the dry […]

147. Rick on 30 Aug 2013 at 8:04 pm #

Never been to much of a raisin fan, yet pecans, now that’s another story. Love pecan most anything. Knowing that, you can’t blame me for making a couple of the best nut crackers out there. One for the kitchen/dining table and one for the garage for cracking by the bucket full. Want to check them out? see for yourself: http://www.rykeproducts.com/pecan-cracking

Thanks, Rick.

148. Rosemary Pecan Rasin Crisps | The Celestial Nest on 04 Oct 2013 at 11:01 pm #

[…] Posted on October 2, 2013 by corrinajune These little crackers are about $6.99 a box in the store.  So easy to make and with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner they make an impressive appetizer contribution.  They go great with Boursin or Goat Cheese.  Heck, I eat them plain.  Find the recipe here @ Dinner with Julie […]

149. Monica on 06 Oct 2013 at 7:59 pm #

I just made these tonight after eyeing them throughout the entire summer! I remember the pecan fruit crisps from when I went to Terra Breads in Vancouver. Thank you for the recipe! My only question is about the texture, the flavor is awesome, but my raisins fell to the bottom and the crackers were to hard. What can I do about this?

150. Double-baked Crisps (Clone-of-Raincoast) - Food and Whine on 19 Oct 2013 at 8:54 am #

[…] from and all credit to Julie for the original recipe. Fig and Walnut variation adapted from Seven […]

151. The View from Great Island | It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere Friday: Hazelnut Fig Seeded Crisps on 28 Nov 2013 at 12:47 pm #

[…] Fig Seeded Crackers          ~~~adapted from Dinner with Julie oven to 350 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 cup bread flour 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp baking soda 1/4 cup […]

152. DIY Food Gifts: (Raincoast) Sweet-and-Savoury Crisps | The Gumdrop Button on 09 Dec 2013 at 10:47 am #

[…] to Dinner with Julie for the original […]

153. Laura on 04 Jan 2014 at 11:47 pm #

I just discovered these (the commercial ones). So I am VERY excited to find this recipe–maybe I will feel less guilty about eating them if I make them lol? Pinning!

154. Deanna on 17 Jan 2014 at 6:38 am #

Been making these for awhile – with all different stir ins. But have yet to make them into crackers. The bread is delish with cheeses (brie, goat, homemade herbed cream) or toasted.
    It has been my Go To baked goods gift for the past 2 xmases and last year my husband dubbed it My Modern Fruitcake.

155. IB Kitchen Club - Page 64 on 25 Jan 2014 at 8:33 am #

[…] 0.7 g protein, 5.3 g carbohydrate, 0.2 mg cholesterol, 0.3 g fiber. 23% calories from fat. Source: http://dinnerwithjulie.com/2009/01/27/rosemary-raisin-pecan-crisps/ From Occupied Palestine: We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept […]

156. Hazelnut Raisin Crisps - Dirty Gourmet on 11 Feb 2014 at 10:26 pm #

[…] when I stumbled upon Dinner With Julie’s recipe for Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps, I was really excited to try it. Her recipe is fantastic, and with some modifications I was able to […]

157. Allison on 15 Feb 2014 at 7:47 am #

I make this in muffin tins. That way I can freeze the muffins. Then when my girls and I want some crackers I just take one or two out and bake the crackers. I find it seems to yield more crackers then the loaf pans too.

158. Cranberry Pecan Crackers | Breaking Bland on 10 Mar 2014 at 7:31 pm #

[…] adapted from (Dinner with Julie), makes 2 loaves or ~ 8 dozen […]

159. carpenter Solihull on 15 Mar 2014 at 5:14 am #

Doors, windows, and cabinetry have become specializations in themselves and have
    become distinct trades. In case fire or explosion does occur,
    immediately smother the fire with a thick blanket or
    non-flammable material to remove oxygen since fire cannot be sustained in the absence of this element.

If you haven’t yet, open the box your motherboard came in and use the manual to
    make sure you have everything that should be there.

160. e cigarettes uk on 18 Apr 2014 at 12:29 am #

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for electronic cigarette

My page e cigarettes uk

161. Copycat Recipe: Rosemary Cranberry Pecan Crisps | Vancity Buzz | Vancouver Events, News, Food, Lifestyle and More on 23 May 2014 at 3:58 am #

[…] recipe adapted from here […]

162. sell gift cards for cash online on 30 May 2014 at 1:04 pm #

Staples Rewards Program must’ve had some problems in regards to
    these companies. They will ask you to spend this much
    before getting it or will bring out some arrangement to make you spend later.
    Following is a collection of funny as well as sweet sayings for Christmas.
    How to design your gift certificate – you can browse for pictures matching your business (if you make a spa gift
    certificate, look for “spa pictures” online), or
    you can use ready-made templates in your software of choice.
    The wonderful feature about gift cards is that they have
    so much to offer both donor and recipients alike. Buying gift cards online, at the store
    or bank can be a real time saver, as well as an easy-out for the lazy or forgetful giver.

Choose a Card with the Gift Recipient in Mind Many people
    like giving these cards as gifts because they can choose one that allows a friend or family member to visit a place they love.
    Also you can try to think of any friends or family members who may have developed an app or
    put their bands single on itunes. The card has a value limit to spend, and a lot of card-holders
    over-spend that limit, thus increasing the store’s sales above the intended card sale.
    When it comes to purchasing gift cards, there are many choices,
    but how do you know which gift card to select? In addition to the abovementioned tips, it is also helpful for you
    if you browse through different websites to be able to find the one that fits your criteria for gift
    cards. Sell $500 in gift cards in a two week period for a $20 bonus or sell $1,000 in gift cards in a two
    week period for a $50 bonus!

With just a little creative you can turn your business card
    from a necessary evil, to a powerful tool.Many people like to have the contact information handy for common service
    providers without flipping through a bulky phone
    book. However, that does not mean the purchaser can determine who is using it.
    As soon as you learn that a retailer you have a gift card with has declared bankruptcy or is on the verge of
    bankruptcy, immediately go and use it. To a more distant friend, relative or business colleague: Dear Mr.
    Credibility Ensure that the website you are dealing with has been around for quite some time,
    and enjoys the backing of a big player as an affiliate
    partner or parent company.

It is so much so that it has acquired the form of a huge business in itself.

Perhaps a phone card can help that student keep in touch with others without limiting
    calls to save money. Swap Your Cards I am sure like
    you, even your family members must have received gift
    cards which they will hardly use. Well, there are many marketing companies which offer them for free.
    Whereas on receiving a gift card by you, and again the freedom to choose the services and products as per their desires and wishes makes it an ultimate experience for them.

The most common in the survey were rather straight forward with
    many saying they admit that they forgot.

Many shoppers are constantly sweeping the Net to get free gift cards on the net that they can use for buying
    possibly online or in-shop. In one hand, the free gift card provided by the free crapple have
    the power of attracting mass to other social service groups for the purpose of charity.
    Send them an online gift card and let them research and get
    the bin that they truly want. With all the benefits
    a gift card can offer, it also has some disadvantages.
    Gift cards offer freedom and flexability and allow one to truly get what
    they want.

The other type of card is known as the open loop gift card.

You could have a person who is absolutely impossible to buy for.
    Gift Cards Relieve Parental Confusion Many parents are stymied about a multitude of things when it comes to their teens and
    young adult children. If it’s all good, then this is a great
    gift card to give to someone who likes buffets. Many
    organizations who offer these gift cards also make it possible for one to fund different charitable caused through one charity gift card, where the entire amount is split equally among the charities chosen. So how
    do you get gift cards?

Written by Gift Card Exchange Buy Gift Cards : CardCash. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. It’s important that your company carries the right impression the very first time. Many people will be discussing the processes and rules of these companies. shows for their music devices. Make clear that the winners will be selected randomly and will be emailed inside a week or two after the tour ends.Usually, the prizes are provided randomly at the conclude of the tour to those who remark on the tour stops.

It may be from our company or from another store which our company is part of the chain or from a totally different store. So, consider this into consideration when choosing on the prizes.Spread the Term About Your Ebook Tour PrizesBe certain to add details about the prizes in your promotional content material, your tour schedule, and in your press launch. It isn’t the same. It’s a piece of cake to cancel, all it itakes is a quick email to say you’re cancelling and you are finished. The Pizza Hut Gift Card is treated as if it were cash and can be redeemed at any participating Pizza Hut location. The corporate world is no exception when it comes to gift giving and showing appreciation, since they know how important it is to cultivate good relations with their existing clients or employees.

Moreover, the companies can also provide you with a choice to select amongst the many gift cards on offer. Know what you are getting. Plus the card value is up to the giver and are available almost everywhere. You can purchase an iTunes Christmas gift card directly from the Apple Online Store or at any local mall that has an Apple store. The free gift cards are a cost effective medium of advertising for a business. Whatever you choose to do, remember that little business cards can have a big impact on your marketing if you employ some creativity.

Most cards at eBay go for closer to their face value, since so many more people “shop” there. What better way than writing Christmas messages in your hand? This is a much better notion than giving them pre-packaged presents that are usually glimpsed in the market these days. Research by natural means as you would everyday, employing the Swagbucks research engine, and win swagbucks through the day. Charity gift cards as corporate gifts are beneficial to all parties involved.

These cards are those that are purchased from financial groups like Visa and MasterCard and can be used wherever cards from the financial group are accepted. It is a good practice to inform the recipient that he or she is going to receive a gift card from you. As a matter of fact, the cost of the things that most people buy today is apparently increasing. If your cards are plastic or a dark color they will be less useful to those who receive them, especially if they, like you, take notes on cards. Businesses that provide special incentives for their employees throughout the year can take advantage of a gift card to mark the occasion. Primarily the fact that the gift card was given to free the giver of the hassle brought about by selecting which gift to give makes the art of giving less personal and to some level shows lack of sincerity on the part of the donor.

Review my website :: sell gift cards
    for cash online

163. Erika on 03 Jun 2014 at 5:31 pm #

Just made this little beauties and am excited to try them with some cheese.. I must admit I am not the most patient of people and didnt want to wait for them to cool down.. so I sliced them.. which worked okay but they are probably not at the thinnest proportion they could be. Thank you for sharing the recipe as I went to get it from a specialty store today as we first tried them in Canada and here in Wa. it was 11.25 !! too much for my taste so why not make em instead.
    Thanks again!

164. Temp Agencies Orange County on 05 Jun 2014 at 11:16 am #

whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying your posts.
    Stay up the great work! You realize, a lot of people are huntong around for this information, yoou could
    aid them greatly.

Feel free to visit my blog – Temp Agencies Orange County

165. Lynne on 28 Jun 2014 at 12:07 pm #

These came out great! I used zante currants, rosemary and pecans. So many great variations to explore. Thanks for the excellent recipe!

166. stephanie on 05 Jul 2014 at 7:13 pm #

these are in my oven now. for an additional 20+ minutes as the very middle bottom of the loaf was not done. so – i’ll cook them a little longer….i’m sure they’ll be fine. can not wait to taste them! and i love all the variations people have been mentioning…. thanks for the recipe!

167. stephanie on 05 Jul 2014 at 7:15 pm #

WAIT!!! cookbook? what cookbook? were could i find such a wondrous thing?

168. phone chat line free trial on 04 Aug 2014 at 9:32 am #

Simply log in and enjoy the actual-time face-to-face video chatting.
    Here are some was in which yyou can make it better. Nonetheless, it iss employed by a lott of internet sites and businesses close to the environment.
    If someone you know talked about video chatting to you several years ago, you would either see it ass a weird pain in your butt that had great
    advantages if you were willing to bother with it, or youu just would not know of it at all.
    It allows them to create superhero avatars and grrow virtual plants.

However, you ought to understand thatt not all singles chgat rooms are the
    same. Set up your account with Skype or another service and download
    applications to your phone or software to your computer.

The site should offter a filtering mechanism, which you can turn on or off as you wish.
    On thing Yahoo has that Windows Live doesn’t have is the audibles and they are a
    hoot. In reality, not every chattwr is tthe same, and each and every person is shopping for a website a biit unique iin their online
    chat room encounter. Either approach, there’s relly no
    point in making it hard foor you. A lot of chat rooms can get rampant, annd it oonly takes a couple of bad users to mess up the chatting encounter for everybody.
    Thhe adolescents and college going crowd arre seriously interested in using video chat rooms as these give them the option to see the person sitting onn the
    other end.

Also, stay in lighted areas thrlughout the entirety of the meeting.
    Sometimes whwn teens are able to see for themselves what can happen in the world this will make them think twice before trying too sneak, and do something.

Are you looking for a goodd Asian chat room? One terrific good thing abouyt useing a webcam to
    hae a chst on-line will be the fact of which it’s additonal
    private. This, of course, can bee a bone of contention forr free speech lovers, but that’s
    entirely another topic. Most turn on the ignition.

Just type in the codes to display them. However, kids have a separate
    room for surfing where they can pick any avatar and resume
    the conversation. It is recommended by the programmer thaat if the chatting service is slow on Firefox then iit would bbe best to switch to Chrome or another browser.
    Avatars oor head shot photos are also not offered. There are many reasoons why
    hundreds of people find themselves chatting away
    everyday in Asian chats. Video chatting is one of the newest ways to commmunicate via
    internet connection.

You can also contact Babbie, Zafiro1 and Julia for you.
    Therse are all open sources for somebody to use to create
    aan account in your name. Thhe most common manner
    inn which we use webcam video chatting is mainly recreational and entertaining, such as online get-togethers with friends iin distant places.

A safer alternative is a private chat room where only certain known users
    are allowed into the chat room. Like any other good chat service, chat zone comes with its very own set of rules.
    The first thing you need to consider is whether or not you even need a webcam.

If she’s already in your friends list, yyou caan star chatting directly,
    the first line being full of praise for her. It is, however, an pricey
    operation. Discuss both the good and potential bad intentions somwone may have when on a site like this.
    Butt during the companies’ intense marketing work, people tend to lose sight of thhe first mission, which is to produjce things
    easier on the individual – you, me and everybody else using these kind of websites.Any time somebody mentions ‘simpler’, do more downloading and programs come to mind?

In a matter of time, all oof thsse universities were communicating via
    chat. Guild : Only the members of the same
    Guild can chat.

Think of it as a virtual, private chat room that iss readily available.
    Withh the internet rapidly turning ino a product that iss obtainable to
    almost anybody using a powedr outlet, there’s just no reason to pay for webcam chat anymore.Check out more about services.
    Marquks : Appoint a guild member to bbe a
    marquis. We usse Skype, because both my husband and I are familiar with it.
    The sites that don’t charge and don’t have you download any
    softwares are on a good direction, and if the other sites choose not to follow, thwn they should just be lwft
    in the dust.As a generation that’s constantly dependent on the Web for communication, wwe
    may choose to take some time to consider whether or not we’re having the
    best service possible. Thesze chats hhave enabled a new which means for relatonships on this technical
    andd mechanical age so simply go online and enjoy.

They have to feel comfortable and feel as though a real relationship is
    sparking. However, today with thhe advent of globalization, Internet chatting iss regularly used
    for business conferences, professional advice and other corporate communications.
    Some people with social anxiety disorders may feel much more comfortable chatting in an online environment rather than one iin real
    life. This new language, or jargon, was a way for social semi-outcasts to identify
    with eaach other and became the secret handshake of the new millenia.
    People joining websites and chat ffor professional reasons have to be extra
    careful. These chatt rooms are a good option to phone calls or letters, as they are safe,
    free andd readily available.

Nowadays, video chat isn’t necessarily difficult
    to do bby any ways and the time it takes to engage with a friend in a one-to-one conversation over the Web was drastically decreassed over time.As technology
    keeps improving, so ddo ourr needs about it.

She is adored not onloy because of herr divine sexy body, but also of her talent as a performer using your favorite toy of choice.
    If you choose to arrange a meeting, make it on your terms.
    All along we were told “not to talk to strangers.” It was the stranger that was
    strange and most likely to hurt you. It is pleasant too look at and comfortahle
    to use. If you meet a local person and want too chat and geet to know
    them a littlle bit more, by all means kesep talking.
    This is a chat room website for kids, teens, and adults.

Maybe you are having a bad day and do not want to go out into public
    but feel like still chatting to a few people.Live webcam chat features turn into the greatestt active on the internet method
    on the internet, in particular to individuals
    involved in on-line online dating. There are some individuals that have the utmost respect for the
    usage of these computerized devices. Thousands of Meebo
    messages are populated on the map every 15 minutes, allowing you to watch and learn about
    the world’s most-frequent exchanges. A erson must first have an account with one of these services to use the instant cchat option and thhe person you are calling must also have an acccount
    with the service. Visiting chat roloms tthat provide
    a service with well-drawn up rules and regulations will probably make your online experience much more pleasant.

If a websitee wwnts me to sin up to gget involved, then that’s all excellent and dandy.

Here is my web page phone chat line free trial

169. deer hunter 2014 hack ifunbox on 22 Aug 2014 at 10:18 am #

Awesome article.

170. facebook hacker on 25 Aug 2014 at 3:45 am #

Although Leading 14 Hack into Leading 14 footballing director Bridal party compromise
    major 14 crack turbine might be a large within adult males, will it be a new dwarf amongst plan.
    Hacking a Facebook account, you keep an eye on their activity and look
    after your children. Unlike the second type, you never
    need to get a hold of the target phone to install anything
    to it.

my site – facebook hacker

171. black chat line numbers on 09 Sep 2014 at 7:24 am #

For Your Safety Never give any of your details away over the phone.
    Rudy: That is ann entirely case by case situation. Some people may doubbt about their privacy on such sites but no worres ass these sites are absolutely
    safe and secured and person can enjoy dating without anny tension. Sometimes he wears me out making me listen to chatter, but he’s getting much
    better at knowing when I’ve had enough and telling his
    friends, why, for example, I cannot stand small talk, or stand to have my
    elbow lighbtly touched when people are ttalking to me. Open files are also backed
    up oon a regular basis and because of the ‘block level incrementation’ technology only the altered sections of files are backup up and these are
    then added to a new version of the file. You never know when someone you’ve made friends
    with will realize you are a great match for somebody else they know, annd
    make an introduction. I help out friends with things around their homes too.

Under federallyy accepted guidelines, prosecutors
    may decide which jurisdiction to charge the accused in court, assuming that the alleged
    crime took place at least in part in the jurisdiction chosen. If such
    an argument became necessary, then, one could point out that tthe tribal courts are inadequate for the job they are attempting to
    undertake. Havee yoou been out of the dating sceene for some
    time? Similarly there are alluring features and it is advisable
    too download the trial version to check them out.
    He is now a chharacter that you can gget into.
    Likewise, chnat rooms on the senior dating sites cann be a great place
    to meet lots of neww people.

Native Roots: How thee Indians Enriched America.They have bartered
    or frittered away those lands which were not taken by
    right of conquest. Tribnal Courts and Non-Tribal
    Offenders It is a basic tenet oof the American judicial system that
    the trial of an individual is held in the locationn where the
    crime was committed (or alleged to have been committed).

To argue that the tribes retain anything more thaqn the bawre bones of sovereignty is ludicrous, regardless
    of tthe words upon the treaties. A small membership base would not offer a good
    chaznce of meeting someone interesting. PK: I wwould say there were
    high expectations in regards to the show for the cast, the
    writers, and everyone else involved in the show.

Perhaps a paper printout is sufficient to meet your gowls in a specific instance.
    It is better to avoid those websites that ask you to pay for the reading before going for the free
    session and promise you that your free minutes will be added to the
    total time of the reading. In this way theyy get long term customers as those who get satisfied will definitely come back whenever hee is in need of a psychic reading.
    Either way I have too tell you I will miss seeing this laid back judge.
    Furthermore, the majority of the patrons of Indian gaming establishments are noot Indian. I believe that Casey Anthony
    may have used Chloroform regularly to get her daughter too sleep
    whiloe she wwas with her boyfriends and it just went from bad
    to worse accidently killing heer child.

Put a chat button on your website. The law has also allowed employers to listen to employees phone calls (although in California the employee must be
    informed by of the monitoring by a recording or a beep signal), obtain a record of employee phone calls, and listen to
    the converrsation oof aan employee wearing a headset with other employees.Rudy:
    I experience this sort of thing a lot. After that you arre chnarged a reoccurring mobthly
    subscription fee ranging from $100 – $250 a month for the
    rooms I’ve seen. Consider for a moment that, treaty provisions notwithstanding,
    the Native Americans are in all actuality a conquered people.

Thee are many online dating sites that cater tto specific hobbies and several offer free trial memberships.

Complete the setup process. Black phone chat lines are a amusing
    way of meeting and chatting with other black singles who
    are on the look out for fun, friendship or a bit more. The tribes of the United States ave all been guaranteed, through treaty, legislation and
    Supreme Court ruling, the right to eternal sovereignty.
    Mobile was a revolutionary invention in filed oof telecommunications.
    Perhaps the sickest saddest news this wedek is the news we didn’t get.
    Does your spouse have an online calendar program, suchh as those provided viia Google orr Microsot Outlook, which lists daily appointments?
    Everyone on the show is really supportive.

Forr small businesses this is a great way to collaborate
    your users together and keep your projects up-to-date. To utlize them as if thy
    were indeed capable of handling the abstractedness of cybercrime is a great disservice too society at large and
    to the Indians themselves. All these antivirus software should have
    manual guide available. Another Person who didn’t waver and I like to have on my side in terrible circumstances would
    be if the very handsome and key witness Detective Yuri Melich.
    Thwre aree various ways by which one can chat on mobile.

I wish instead of being an accused murders she would have used her creativity to
    write fiction stories. Am I alone here in thinking that America is
    deserving of a response? He also engaged in online chat and email
    correspondence wit a senior haker known as Kijui. There was a lot of forward movement with all
    the characters. KerenaShefa: Every Aspie “out there” that is “out of the closet” is actually doing ‘trainings’ every time they self advocate.
    We are working on this with my son, trying to teach him that sometimes he can’t
    make others be quieet so he needs to figure out how to advocate
    for himself or do something that will help, like leave the room, etc.
    This way if you decide that you don’t “click” with this person you won’t feel as iif you have given any personal
    contact information away.

For one on one meetings you will want tto stick too a local phone chat
    service but a party line is great for socializing with others!
    In the end, there is no purpose in going to a chat room if there are not others for you to
    visit with, true? If you feel positive about any of the above
    questions, the gear yourself for the modern type of dating this 2009:
    phone chat. All we can do is be proud of who wwe are.
    Here’s an overview of the ssteps involved: Choose a program to use.
    By cross-referencing these answers with your autistic triggers, you begin to
    visualize certain jobs yyou could do.

Selecting the free reading option, visitors also get confirmed whuether the psycjic is
    real and he is comfortable with that psychic or not. Tiffani: Absolutely!!

Employers may eeven use computer equipmjent that will allow
    them to determine how fast you do daata entry, if that is a
    part of your job, and particular words you may type aat work, such as “boss” and “union.” In fact, surveys have
    shown that mostt employers do monitor many aspects of their employees’ jobs,
    such as the use of the telephone, computers, vkice mail, and e-mail.
    Thhe best chat room sites aare free, and you can also generally recognize
    just upon first glimpse if, indeed, the weeb site
    is secure and legit or not. Moore features mean better soctware for
    computer. It’s all he thinks about.

If or until the courts decide that messages sent to an individual’s
    Facebook page cannot bbe accessed due to a violation of our privacy laws,
    get a copy of each and every word typed!

My website: black chat line numbers

172. Click Through The Up Coming Berlin Pass Promo Code on 24 Sep 2014 at 5:26 pm #

Unquestionably believe that which you said.
    Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest
    thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people
    can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
    Thanks

173. http://friendfeed.com/HerminiaPickette on 24 Sep 2014 at 10:48 pm #

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you’re talking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my website =). We
    will have a link change contract between us

my homepage … personal injury of nevada – http://friendfeed.com/HerminiaPickette -

174. Laura on 27 Sep 2014 at 11:17 pm #

Wow! This is a great recipe. I was almost afraid to try it because I like the Raincoast crisps so much that if these didn’t measure up I’d be disappointed. They are awesome, though, and EASY! Thanks!

175. inflatable toy on 01 Oct 2014 at 10:58 pm #

If you want to grow your know-how just keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest news posted here.